In this documentation, we can learn how to run ClamAV virus scan from cPanel.
1) Login to cPanel account.
2) Go to the section ‘Advanced’.
3) Click the icon ‘Virus Scanner’.
4) Then you will enter into a page where you can scan your account. Please note that scans will automatically stop if they run for more than one day.
5) Select the type of scan you want and click the button ‘Scan Now’.
6) Then you will enter to a window that shows the scanning status.
7) Once the scan is completed, you will get the list of infected files in section ‘Infected Files’.
Following these procedures, this is how to run ClamAV scan from cPanel.
If you need any further assistance please reach our support department.